• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Renting stroller at park

Bon1423

Mouseketeer
I am currently trying to decide if we will be renting a double stroller at the parks or from an agency. I know the Disney one is around $30, with the big advantage being not having to load it onto the monorail or busses. But what if you go back to your room for awhile, say lunch, then return to the park a few hours later? Do you have to pay again? What about park hopping? Just trying to figure out how this works

I am currently trying to decide if we will be renting a double stroller at the parks or from an agency. I know the Disney one is around $30, with the big advantage being not having to load it onto the monorail or busses. But what if you go back to your room for awhile, say lunch, then return to the park a few hours later? Do you have to pay again? What about park hopping? Just trying to figure out how this works
You will only pay once per day including when you park hop. You have proof of your rental at park A and then can get a stroller at park B when you hop there. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter