Renting ECV for October Trip

FSUSammy

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! My husband is currently wrapping up chemotherapy at the end of the month. We've had a October trip planned for quite some time to celebrate our son's 2nd birthday but it just so happens will be 3 weeks after his last chemo session. So he will definitely NOT have his energy back by then. He asked me today about ECVs and I told him I'd look into it.

Do most of the outside rental companies have availability when booking close in? I haven't called them yet because we are actually out of town right now as he finishes up his 5th round of chemo but I do plan on calling them when I get back home. I figured I'd ask you guys first though :)

Most of them can handle one day's notice, unless you are asking for something like Easter or Christmas week.

Hi everyone! My husband is currently wrapping up chemotherapy at the end of the month. We've had a October trip planned for quite some time to celebrate our son's 2nd birthday but it just so happens will be 3 weeks after his last chemo session. So he will definitely NOT have his energy back by then. He asked me today about ECVs and I told him I'd look into it.

Do most of the outside rental companies have availability when booking close in? I haven't called them yet because we are actually out of town right now as he finishes up his 5th round of chemo but I do plan on calling them when I get back home. I figured I'd ask you guys first though :)

October is not the busiest of times, you won't have any problems getting what you need. It sounds like your son is going to have a blast. Be sure to get lots of pictures and I hope you plan on the Not So Scary Halloween party. Let us know how it went :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter