Renting DVC Points during pandemic

I was just on here searching to see if any similar situations to ours. We are avid DVC renters, our first time through the site mentioned in the first post here. I just got done exchanging emails with them. We are end of October, fully paid $3100 already. Now that the parks will be open during our trip, no leniency what so ever. They will not even reach out to the Owner to ask if they would be willing to move dates (I wasn't even asking for a refund, just hoping that if they still had some time left on the points I rented that they would push out my dates to something available). They said they did it at first when all this started and that "it did not go well". End of discussion. So, I'm out $3100 or we risk Disney in October during a global pandemic. Even doing a hotel only stay is risky...and living in Ohio, the drive sure doesn't sound fun. Like I said, we rent often and have almost no reason to be concerned about the non-refundableness of it....except of course for a global pandemic :sad:.
I'm in the same boat for Thanksgiving week. What to do, what to do??

maybe i have the same deal, it reads

but still all of this is extra stress who needs it
Yes I think they’ll contact you to let you know the second payment is due. It wasn’t fun “losing” money but really I saved more by not going than I lost. That said for me it wasn’t much of a choice with borders closed so maybe it was easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!