Renting a scooter for the whole trip vs at the parks

We just came back from our third Disney trip using an ECV. I have no problems with any of the Disney transportation. Very easy and convenient on and off the buses, boats and monorail. This trip I used the new Maxima scooter option from Gold Mobility and was a little worried about the bigger size the maxima scooter was. No problem at all the scooter it was just as easy operate and transport as the Victory 10 we rented the last time. I would only rent that larger scooter staying on site. Last trip with the Victory 10 scooter we decided to go to Universal for the day. We used Mears transportation, they have a ECV transport mini van. It was just a bit more cost wise than a regular taxi but worked out really good.

Having access to a scooter at the resorts and parks is why we now rent from an outside vendor and it takes the stress away about are we going to get a scooter or will the be all rented before we get to the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!