• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Renting a Car in Disneyworld for a 23 y/o!

goofyboi

Earning My Ears
I know most places you must be 25 or older to rent a car. I am 23.... What companies will allow you to rent a car and not charge you Tonns of money to do it??? If I am staying on Property and want to rent a car for one day... what is the best way to do that? How can we pick up the car? Is there someway to get to a car rental place? What's the best rental place to do that at? What's the cheapest?

THANKS EVERYONE :)

I don't know of any rental agency that doesn't charge the extra fees for an under 25 driver. It's all an insurance thing for them I am sure. If you really need a car for one day, you can rent from Alamo or National at the Car Care Center near MK. I think they will pick you up and drop you off.

Also, depending on where you stay, the Swan and Dolphin also have a rental desk, not sure though which rental company they have. Someone on the boards probably knows. S&D might be closer to you depending on the resort you are staying at.

As far as cheap, well, you may get a lower rate with Alamo than National. And they will be the most convenient. I think some of the other rental agencies have desks at off-site hotels, but you may welll have to take a taxi to get there as I am not sure that those places will pick you up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter