Rented points, Family Member visiting for one night

JediDan12

Earning My Ears
Hello!!

So I’m in a bit of a little pickle and haven’t been able to find the answer

So I rented DVC points from davesdvcrentals.com and I’m all set for my studio at OKW! (Myself and my girlfriend)

My girlfriend’s sister lives in Tampa and is going to meet us for dinner one night and then enjoy the parks with us the next day. My question is, because I rented points and I’m not the owner of the points, will I be able to tell the front desk that I will have 1 other person staying for just 1 night? I am the main guest on the reservation, we won’t have a car (just my gf’s sisters for the one night), not on the DDP and will not use the resort pool.

Thanks!!

Hello!!

So I’m in a bit of a little pickle and haven’t been able to find the answer

So I rented DVC points from davesdvcrentals.com and I’m all set for my studio at OKW! (Myself and my girlfriend)

My girlfriend’s sister lives in Tampa and is going to meet us for dinner one night and then enjoy the parks with us the next day. My question is, because I rented points and I’m not the owner of the points, will I be able to tell the front desk that I will have 1 other person staying for just 1 night? I am the main guest on the reservation, we won’t have a car (just my gf’s sisters for the one night), not on the DDP and will not use the resort pool.

Thanks!!
Why not just get in touch with David’s and ask to have her put on the reservation by the owner? There’s no extra “per night” charge for a 3rd adult in the room. Owners can add a person online with very little difficulty. It should be possible as long as the owner agrees to do it.

I would be reluctant to have the front desk mess with a DVC reservation.

Agree. Just ask David's to add her to the reservation, even though she will only be staying for one night. If/When you do that, you will get a Magic Band for her and be able to make advance FP+ reservations for all three of you. You will also all be able to use the pool (and other resort amenities). She'll get a parking pass and won't have to pay for the overnight parking. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter