Rented DVC Points for Honeymoon

Eric Bellomo

Earning My Ears
Hey all,
I did do a search before posting but i need a little bit of help.
We are going to Disney World and rented points through DVC.com So since we didn't book through the Disney fairy tale Honeymoon package is there anything i can do to still have the honeymoon experience though Disney? Like the bride and groom Wrist bands and so on?

Actually, the *only* official honeymoon experience offered by Disney is the Enchanted Evening dessert party you mentioned, so you're really not missing out on much. Although the website would have you believe otherwise, Disney doesn't offer any honeymoon packages, which means every honeymooner has to make their own fun, so to speak!

I have two whole podcast episodes filled with honeymoon ideas, from free stuff like fireworks on a beach to spendy stuff like a private dessert party. In between are countless special activities and experiences that anyone can book—you just have to know where to look!

How To Plan A Walt Disney World Honeymoon: Part 1

How To Plan A Walt Disney World Honeymoon: Part 2

As to the MagicBands, there are tons of Etsy and Facebook sellers who make custom bride and groom MagicBand decals, as well as honeymoon shirts, hats, pins, mouse ears—the works! We found that the more Disney honeymoon-related stuff we had on, the more attention (and free desserts) we got!

That is what i was told too about the if everyone knows you're on honey moon the more you get in way. I will also listen to your podcast.

I wanted to say I did listen to both parts of your podcast last night it was very informative and i need to take another listen to it and take a few notes.

Actually, the *only* official honeymoon experience offered by Disney is the Enchanted Evening dessert party you mentioned, so you're really not missing out on much. Although the website would have you believe otherwise, Disney doesn't offer any honeymoon packages, which means every honeymooner has to make their own fun, so to speak!

I have two whole podcast episodes filled with honeymoon ideas, from free stuff like fireworks on a beach to spendy stuff like a private dessert party. In between are countless special activities and experiences that anyone can book—you just have to know where to look!

How To Plan A Walt Disney World Honeymoon: Part 1

How To Plan A Walt Disney World Honeymoon: Part 2

As to the MagicBands, there are tons of Etsy and Facebook sellers who make custom bride and groom MagicBand decals, as well as honeymoon shirts, hats, pins, mouse ears—the works! We found that the more Disney honeymoon-related stuff we had on, the more attention (and free desserts) we got!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!