Rentals during evacuations?

serenitygr

2021: trip number six to the Fort!!
I was just thinking- what happens to the campers that are rentals at the fort when they evacuate? Do the rental companies have to come hook up to them and move them all to the designated parking area- then come move them all back? The rv’s would be fairly easy, but if a company has several 5th wheel campers- that could be quite a long day getting everything moved back and forth!

I'd suggest asking before renting from a company. I am now curious, also I wonder if we rent a camper, if we are responsible for liability (or any) insurance for that matter.

I was just thinking- what happens to the campers that are rentals at the fort when they evacuate? Do the rental companies have to come hook up to them and move them all to the designated parking area- then come move them all back? The rv’s would be fairly easy, but if a company has several 5th wheel campers- that could be quite a long day getting everything moved back and forth!

Actually moving the 5th wheels would not be all that bad. I can tear down and pack up ours in about 15 mins, and be ready to pull out of the campground. It takes me less time than our TT we used to have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!