• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

rental home for 17

liberi942

Earning My Ears
My brothers & sisters are planning to take my Mom to Disney for her 75th birthday, and we are really interested in all staying together in one home. Having all her kids & grandkids together in one place will make her SO HAPPY that it will be worth staying off site (which none of us have ever done in the past). Anyway, there seems to be a million rental companies. Does anyone have any suggestions or referrals on who is good, and who to stay away from? Thanks for any input! Tricia

Hello Tricia and welcome to the DIS!

I've never heard of one rental unit that sleeps that many.You'd probably have to get 2 units.Here's the villas Dreams Unlimited Travel has so I know they're good.

http://dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/villas/index.html

Another suggestion I have is that if y'all did stay on site I think you could get your rooms booked so they would all be on the some floor possibly all right next to each other.

I hope this helps!

We are staying here for 2 1/2 weeks in October (he gave me an awesome deal of $475 the whole time). Its www.jackscondo.com Now no condo will sleep all of you but he owns adjoining condos, there might be enough for you all to stay together, you would have to email him. Its in Haines City, FL, about 20 minutes from Disney on a golf resort but my friend lives 3 miles from there and says its GREAT. I got references from past guests and they really enjoyed it, quiet and relaxing. I looked at lots of houses and I did not come across a house that big. Maybe this would work for you?? Good luck! Steph due with #4

The largest vacation homes, which are 7 bedrooms will sleep 16. If you will be traveling with VERY small children who will sleep in a pack 'n play, one of these homes might work. Try www.allstarvacationhomes.com They have several 7 bedroom homes for rent. They are a steal, ranging from $2373 - $3143 + taxes for a week. Not bad for that many people!!!!

W have stayed on site 7 times and love it but we have also used Premier Vacation Homes (we found them thru this site) and have used them 2 out of the last three years. They are fantastic! We stayed off HWY 192 near Splendid China and were no more than 3 to 5 mins. from the parks. These homes are mainly rental homes so I would think you could rent two side by side. We have rented a 4 bedroom and a 5 bedroom, most recently (last week) renting a 4 bedroom (all have pools) for a little over $1100.00 for the week. These are all they are described to be and more. Lots of shopping and restaurants close by. I'm sure these would be more than adequate for your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter