Rental combined with Own Points

cjclark66

Earning My Ears
I am trying to book Beach Club in my 11 month window and am short about 25 points. If I buy rental points that need to be used within the timeframe I'm going... Can I use these bought rental points from another resort (OKW or AK) in the reservation with my own Beach Club points?

If you buy OTU (One Time Use) points from MS, then yes, but only at the 7
month window.

If you get a transfer of BCV points from another Member, then yes, you can use them at the 11month window. You may have to call MS to make the reservation.

If you get a transfer of any other resort's points, then yes, but only at the 7 month window and you have to call MS to use the transferred points.

Transferred points retain their original resort and use year. You cannot use transferred OKW points to book BCV at 11 months.

You could get someone to make the reservation for the nights you can't book and you would have two separate reservations. Then you just get MS to add continuing reservation to the two reservation so maybe you can stay in the same room. But you would have to check out and check in again.

Only points able to be used at BCV at 11 months are BCV points. So, the transfer has to be from a BCV owner.

Look to "rent" the points from David's. You'll pay a few extra $ per point but you'll have the reservation you want. I assume you can't borrow what you need?

Look to "rent" the points from David's. You'll pay a few extra $ per point but you'll have the reservation you want. I assume you can't borrow what you need?
David will "rent" you a reservation, but usually not individual points. That would require a transfer to just add the points to your points to make the reservation you want. If you get a reservation for the last night or two you need through David, you will have to check out and check in again and you may need to move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter