Rental Car??

doodlebug

DIS Veteran
What is the best price for a weekly rental car anyone has gotten and where? We will need a full size car or mini van for our week in Anaheim & San Diego in October. Really appreciate any input or suggestions

We have a car reserved thru Hertz at LAX for our trip in September. The price for 9 days with the taxes and everything is $169. This is for a Mustang and the only discount was 10% from AAA.

I was in California 3 weeks ago, and I got a minivan through National's Emerald Aisle for a total of $113 for a week. This included a $20 coupon I got with my new National Emerald Club membership. An Entertainment coupon for a free weekend day would have given us $17 off anyway.

What is National Emerald Aisle?? That is a great price and sounds like what we are looking for..

National Emerald I think you have to pay for that. I think that is for their preferred customers we just came back from there and had a grandam we rented it from San Diego and returned to Orange County airport we had it for a week and it was 150.00 and I had a discount with the Disney Club. I shopped around with every company and National was the best price.

The Emerald Club is $50, but I think until the end of August you can get it free with a Disney Club membership. You can call National, they can fax you the form with "fee waived" on it, and then fax or mail it back, or take it directly to a National counter.

For exact deadline, check the Disney Club website. (It would be worth the DC membership if you don't already have it.)

If you have anymore questions, you might want to check the transportation board; although much of the specific info is WDW related, you can get other general info about National, the Emerald Club, the Emerald Aisle, and getting the membership for free.

Good luck!

We got a full size rental using EA and Ent. cpn for one free day. Bottom line price $108 for 10/6-13. And we'll get to choose from the EA when we get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter