Rental car question/process (Alamo on South Harbor)

BigOHawk

Mouseketeer
Quick question/scenario. We will be at DL next week, staying at Hyatt Regency Garden Grove and will be renting a car mid way through our stay to drive to LA. Do we need to walk the 1 mile to Alamo or can they come pick us up at hotel or how does that process work? And for drop off/return, do we need to drive back there or can they come to get car? Thanks in advance, never used the 'we'll pick you up' before and other tips and tricks are appreciated thanks!

Great hotel, by the way. I'm not sure about them picking you up (I believe only Avis, Budget, Hertz, and Enterprise will do so), but an option for you (if you don't want to Uber it), is to use the Hyatt shuttle into Disneyland. From the drop off point, it's about a half mile walk down to Katella.

I know it's only a half mile difference, but that stretch of Harbor feels long.

My mistake, it is Enterprise and we aren't opposed to walking so either option is good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter