Rental car from transportation center

mommy2allyandaveri

DIS Veteran
I've read I can take one of the Disney buses (free) to the transportation center from Boulder Ridge and rent a car there. Planning to do a one way rental to port canaveral.

1. is this correct?
2. how do I rent a car? I can't seem to figure out how to rent the car.

I've read I can take one of the Disney buses (free) to the transportation center from Boulder Ridge and rent a car there. Planning to do a one way rental to port canaveral.

1. is this correct?
2. how do I rent a car? I can't seem to figure out how to rent the car.
There are no rental cars at the transportation center. If you rent from National or Alamo at the car care center, they have a free shuttle to pick you up at your resort.

What is the car care center? Is it far away? Would I need to book directly through National or Alamo? I prefer to book through Costco.

Thank you!

What is the car care center? Is it far away? Would I need to book directly through National or Alamo? I prefer to book through Costco.

Thank you!
Book thru Costco but select car care center as your pick up location and Canaveral as your drop off. Only Alamo and National are at the car care center. Costco doesn’t rent cars it only gives you the codes to get their discounts at National or Alamo.

Thank you!

The Car Care Center is the gas station near the exit of the Magic Kingdom parking lot or just beyond the Magic Kingdom toll plaza
C04C4C68-CA45-467D-AF75-D98B4F7E7E47.jpeg

There are hotels that are right across the street from Disney Springs that have other rental car companies counters in the lobby. We rented 1 way to PC with Avis and that's where their counter is located. I think others' have counters in lobbies of hotels there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!