rental car company at the Swan? towncar service one-way?

nelle

DIS Veteran
Is there a rental car company at the swan? If you rent a car at the airport can you return it at the hotel? We only need a rental car the first few days( thought it would be cheaper and we won't need it unless I break my ankle again)we were hopeing that we could return it when we were done with it. We are staying at the BWV's so a rental place at the swan would be great to return the car. Any other thoughts on how return a rental car after a few days without having to go back to the airport?

Does anyone know how many people the towncar company's can hold(we had 8 in tiffany's van last time but this time we will have 9)? And if they would only do return from the BWV's to the airport?

Thanks for any info and help.

Nelle

AKL & BWV's dec02

National has a desk at the Dolphin which is right next door that you could return the car to. You could also look for Downtown Disney hotels with rental car returns. I know that Alamo is at the Wyndham and Dollar is at the Courtyard.

Thanks for the info. I thought I had read somewhere about having a national at the swan but wasn't sure. Does anyone know the number of persons for a towncar service? Any recomendations?

thanks

Nelle

AKL & BWV's dec02

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter