RENT/TRANSFER - 463 VGF Points @ $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for availability for 3/12/20-3/19/20.. with some flexibility on dates! Anything? Thanks!

Do you have anything between 8/9-8/31?
I still can’t Pm for some reason and have been very active. Just had a baby a week ago so I fell behind :)

I have 463 VGF points for rent/ transfer @ $18 per point. All points can be used for trips that take place after August 1, 2019 until July 31, 2021. They are all in my August 2020 use year.

Please PM for more information and please include dates, room type and the number of people and we can go from there.

Thank you.

John
Do you have 9/24-9/28 studio available? Thank you for checking!

Hello, John. I'm looking for a studio at any resort. Dates are January 31, 2020 - February 3, 2020. I'm hoping there is some availability! I'll be able to PM in the morning (just hit 10 posts today).

Thank you.

- Caleb

If you happen to end up with extra points, I’m looking for a transfer. I need 19 points to use in 2020.

Hello I was wondering how many points were still available. Also are you able to book multiple rooms with dvc points during the same time frame? Sorry this is my first experience renting dvc points! Looking to book 3 rooms for 10 days in September if possible. Any info/guidance is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hello,
I am looking for Dec 7 to 14th 2019 for any stuido (Preference is AK or poly)

hello I am looking for a 2 bedroom for 11/7-11/11. I am not super picky on the resort. Can you let me know if anything is available?

Thank you!

-Preston

My home resort is VGF and I need 10 points for transfer. My trip will be taking place in august of 2020. Thanks.

Any Aulani Studio or 1-Bedroom availability for a 6-night length of stay starting 12/15/19?

I have 463 VGF points for rent/ transfer @ $18 per point. All points can be used for trips that take place after August 1, 2019 until July 31, 2021. They are all in my August 2020 use year.

Please PM for more information and please include dates, room type and the number of people and we can go from there.

Thank you.

John
Hi john
Do you have any availability throughout October 19, a studio would be fine
Many thanks
Jon

Hello. Looking for BWV, studio, 9/29-10/1. Check out 10/1.
Thank you,
Jean

Hi, Sorry i cannot PM either, i am looking for availability between November 8th to November 11th. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!