RENT/TRANSFER - 463 VGF Points @ $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanni2231

Earning My Ears
I have 463 VGF points for rent/ transfer @ $18 per point. All points can be used for trips that take place after August 1, 2019 until July 31, 2021. They are all in my August 2020 use year.

Please PM for more information and please include dates, room type and the number of people and we can go from there.

Thank you.

John

Last edited:
Daniela,

I did respond to these dates under the old thread. But I committed a violation and they deleted the thread. I will send you info later on again. If you can PM me, please do.

Thanks. John

I thought that was you and maybe I had done it wrong and you hadn’t seen my response. Where is the PM button? Can I post my email here or will it get erased

you can't post email addresses. the PM button should be somewhere when you click on my profile.... If you are eligible to PM, you will see the button.

As for your dates... 4/4 to 4/11 in a 2 or 3 bedroom in VGF they have full availability. Check out the attached picture for room type and points total for each....

let me know and yes if you can figure out how to PM, you can then send me your email and cell and we can work out the details that way.

Attachments

• GF.PNG
    GF.PNG
    108 KB · Views: 48
Daniela, you need to record more posts before you are eligible to PM with other people. I tried PM ing you, wont allow me. I forget how many posts you need to that. I am sure if you search, you can find out how many you need.

I can book all DVC resorts for stays over the next 7 months. If interested solely in the Grand Floridian i can book any room for stays over the next 11 months.

To increase your odds on your dates being available, the best window for me to book is at the the Grand Floridian for travel between 7 - 11 months from now. Once you get into the 7 month window, most resorts are book up quickly.

Thanks.

Hi, looking for a 2 bedroom for 4 nights the week of November 11th 2019. Ideally 11/13-11/17. Thank you!

Hello,
Would you be able to check the availability of January 13-17 for the Polynesian (studio) or Boardwalk (one bedroom - standard). Thank you for your time.

Hi. Ok I will keep posting until I can PM. I didn’t realize. I’ve only rented once on here back in 2015 prior to purchasing DVC ourselves. We’d prefer the grand Floridian for April.

Daniela,

Which dates are you talking about the 2 bed for? The April dates from the earlier post?

Thanks.

Nina,

Poly does not have full availability in January. Boardwalk 1 bed does. See attached. Thanks. John

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190620-223907_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190620-223907_Chrome.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 20
We are looking for a stay starting on May 31, 2020 thru June 5, 2020. Are there studio's available?

I have 463 VGF points for rent/ transfer @ $18 per point. All points can be used for trips that take place after August 1, 2019 until July 31, 2021. They are all in my August 2020 use year.

Please PM for more information and please include dates, room type and the number of people and we can go from there.

Thank you.

John
What do you have for Feb. 22 to mar. 1. 2020 for 8 people?

Daniela, I don't have enough for all the nights in a 2 bedroom for April anymore. I have enough for 4 of those nights. I initially did have enough, but have now rented some of them leaving me short. Sorry, Let me know if you want the 4 nights. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!