Renovated Old Key West 3 bedroom grand villa pictures?

Are the OKW GVs hard to get at 7 months? I really like the pictures of how they look.
They would be less points than my GV at SSR. The dates would be
November 10-15, 2020. Also, would you stick with a GV at SSR if your main focus of your trip was DTD and golf and
not the parks (we may only do a two day park day). There will be three couples and we want to have nice dinners, drinks and
watch live music in the evenings so DTD is our focus and hoping to get Highway in the Sky for one night in the middle of our trip.
Thanks.
I'd stick with SSR, it's much closer.

Well, they added the ugly floor, ugly furniture and ugly rug in the living room. And the ugly window toppers. And the ugly dyed coral in the picture frames. Why?

Actually, the didn't change the floor... It was like that before the refurb:
uqHTetu2YcZsYpzLYUtLSjZsy11X8XEXdNuTeATG_XKGAAWDoOiYYdXlMs0Mbhd6bhn2lS7S6EfuMFznxiCjv5BCv8wxNCwfIVvP8vkP-3RAm2tvAZdh6d4XSx8TMOhPk0-hQQYN

I'd stick with SSR, it's much closer.

Thanks. Yes I am booking my stay at SSR GV for November on December 10. Looking forward to having us just walk back/forth to DTD in evenings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!