renewing vows

melgrek

Earning My Ears
Hi, we will be @ GF Xmas week with our children celebrating our 18th anniversary. I would like to surprise my DH with somehow renewing our vows. Does anyone have a suggestion on where I can do this? The WDW site talked more about weddings, and it will just be the 4 of us. Thank you for your help!

We renewed our vows thru Jane at gifts of a lifetime. It was on the beach at the poly, Jane arranged to have flowers for myself and our 3 girls. She got all our kids (6 of them) ear hats, the girls had some pink vieling on them, which got many comments in the parks. I had the bridal ears, and she got my hubby a MM bow tie.

She took pics of our "ceremony". We recited the vows we used at our wedding, and our kids did some bible readings. It was basiclly a "do it yourself" renewal. If you want any kind of religious person there to officate you need to go thru Disney. At that cost we decided to go our own route.

After the "cermony" we had an O.J. toast. Jane can do just about anything you want. And she's GREAT to work with!

Thank you for the great idea. Disney was way to expensive, I will call her, my children would love to oarticipate in the ceremony. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter