Remind me of the bests in all locations, bringing first timers!

mickeyhereicome

Mouseketeer
My family of 4 has been to Disney many times, however last time was 2017. My brother and sil are finally bringing their 3 kids. We are going this October for 8 days. Places on my for sure list, Chef Mickey's and Sci Fi. We have one 3 yr old girl in the group. My sil says she really isn't into princesses yet, just Elsa and Anna, so no need of princess dining. Remind me of the places I want to take them. Sit downs or quick service and not worried about cost. No hopper and don't really want to leave the park to eat.

Here's the schedule-

Thurs-Epcot. No reservation needed, doing food and wine.
Friday- Mickey's not so scary party. Would like an early dinner before we go to MK for 4pm.
Sat- Animal Kingdom. Maybe Yak and Yeti or a quick service.
Sun- Epcot. Looking for a sit down. Maybe Le Cellier, Garden Grill or Via Napoli?
Mon- Hollywood studios. Was thinking this would be a good Chef Mickey day, but now thinking Wed. Might be better. What are some good quick service options for dinner at HS?
Tues- Hollywood studios. Sci Fi
Wed- Magic Kingdom. Kona café breakfast. Where to go for dinner?
Thurs- Magic Kingdom. Just doing a quick service. Which one?

Thanks for helping me plan!

Last edited:
Here's my list:
Thurs-Epcot. Have fun!
Friday- Mickey's not so scary party. At MK - Tony's maybe a 3 pm reservation. Some of the good resort restaurants don't open until 5 pm. We do a big breakfast on party days and a quick service late lunch then eat our way through the party
Sat- Animal Kingdom. Tusker House breakfast (delicious and unique menu and characters)
Sun- Epcot. Looking for a sit down. Garden Grill (if you want to stay in future world) or Rose and Crown (not fancy but casual with kids)
Mon- Hollywood studios. QS - nothing great in my opinion
Tues- Hollywood studios. Sci Fi
Wed- Magic Kingdom. Chef Mickey!!
Thurs- Magic Kingdom. QS - Harbour House or Tortuga

Enjoy!

Some thoughts:

Friday- before MNSSHP - I'm not sure where you are staying but I'd probably pick either the food court at my hotel or one on the monorail line ( Capt. Cooks is our favorite. )
Saturday - AK - we love Yak and Yeti. If you feel adventurous and want to take a break from the park for a bit, I'd recommend Boma at AKL. It's a great buffet with both American favorites and a few unique ( and yummy ) African dishes.
Sunday - EP - so many good places here, we really enjoy Teppan Edo and with the size of your group you would come close to having the whole table to yourselves. We liked Garden Grill also, but more for breakfast than dinner. Via Napoli was also very good.
Monday - HS - I'm not really familiar with QS other than the area near ToT and RNNC. We like that area because it has a lot of variety.
Tuesday - HS - Sci-Fi is very good - one of our favorite stops.
Wednesday - MK - Kona for breakfast is a great start to the day. For dinner, I'd recommend taking a break and heading to Grand Floridian Cafe if the park hours allow. Such a beautiful restaurant and the food was delicious.
Thursday - MK - we enjoy Columbia Harbor House

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter