Remembering Bawb w/ a DIS-Unplugged T-shirt...

DLBDS

Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk
Just placed my order. I've been wanting one for a long time. Thought it would be nice to wear in Sept. Got 2. One for me and my DD. Also got the button. Thought I would attach it to our park touring bag. I was so looking forward to keeping an eye out for Bawb in the parks. He would have been so easy to spot with the Kaht and boot and all :-)goodvibes ). Ugh. It really, really sucks that he's gone. I'll think of him every time I wear my t-shirt.

Excuse me for being dumb but where can you order the DIS t-shirts from? I have been wanting to get one for a while but didn't realise you can buy them. Thanks in advance.

If you go to the DIS Unplugged home page and on the left hand side you will see the shop option :hug:

I would like to purchase a sad Mickey missing Bawb disunplugged t-shirt, if they are available.

I think I'm going to make my own... we're headed down to the World on Sunday morning and I told DH today I was going to make myself a shirt... i just have to go out and get the t-shirt to put it on. We were planning on being at the "Live" recording, but DH refuses to go to funerals, so I'm not sure if I will be able to get him to the Sunday memorial, but I will be there as long as I can make my way over:sad1:

I think I'm going to make my own... we're headed down to the World on Sunday morning and I told DH today I was going to make myself a shirt... i just have to go out and get the t-shirt to put it on. We were planning on being at the "Live" recording, but DH refuses to go to funerals, so I'm not sure if I will be able to get him to the Sunday memorial, but I will be there as long as I can make my way over:sad1:

FWIW, I don't do funerals either.

I would like to purchase a sad Mickey missing Bawb disunplugged t-shirt, if they are available.

Here's a virtual one until you get the real deal.
CA8TENG5.jpg

CAWGIV0W.jpg

Excuse me for being dumb but where can you order the DIS t-shirts from? I have been wanting to get one for a while but didn't realise you can buy them. Thanks in advance.

I can't seem to find it...could someone post a link please! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter