Rehearsal Dinner???

AllyandJack

* Here is where a picture of my girls would be, if
My Disney Wedding planning is really taking off now! BUT....I need a Rehearsal Dinner and I am stuck. I'm doing the Illuminations thing the night after the wedding - to eat the rest of my wedding cake! I'm doing the California Grill for the reception. What now?? I've contemplated the Whispering Canyon and Cinderella's Castle for dinner. I'd prefer to do something that's a set price for everyone, however, is a buffet/family-style all you can eat type thing. Or...something unique, but still a set price per person. Not that I'm being cheap, I just want to know up-front what I need to have to pay for it. I don't want to budget out $5000 only to have everybody order $80. worth of food!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Congratulations! CA Grill and Illuminations sound great! Here are my ideas for a rehearsal dinner...

More formal feel:
Boma (set price buffet) - it would certainly be different and people could enjoy looking at the animals before or afterwards, the food has gotten rave reviews

O'hana (set price family style) - another crowd pleaser, maybe you could schedule it so people could watch Fantasy in the Sky or the Water parade from the beach afterwards

Or maybe something silly and fun:
Chef Mickey's (set price buffet) - not your typical rehearsal dinner, but it could be a lot of fun to snap pics with the characters (unless they'll be at any of your wedding events), you could wear the wedding ears, but this might not be your thing

Whispering Canyon (they have a set price skillet, maybe you could just order it for everyone) - the waiters here joke around and the WL is a beautiful setting

Good luck with all the planning!

We had our Rehearsal/Welcome Dinner at O'Hana in the Polynesian Resort. Instead of just a Rehearsal Dinner (wedding party only) we turned it into a Welcome Party for all of our guests (about 40 of us). It was $20.95 (plus tax & gratuity) per person for all you can eat. We were all seated together with a great view of the lagoon and castle out the windows. We had so much fun!

Thanks for the info. guys. I think I have narrowed it down to 'Ohana's or the Cape May Cafe. Although, now that I hear about the view of the castle at 'Ohana's......well, at least I've narrowed it down to two!

Lorana, I went to your website briefly. I came right back to tell you that I am also from MA and I go to school right behind you at New England School of Law.

It truly is a Small World afterall!!

We had our rehearsal dinner in our grand villa at OKW. It was catered in . we had great fun and saved some money. and quess what? everybody loved it!!!!!! daveand laureen...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!