Registration Documents

disrunner9

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I came across this link with a registration document

https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/me.../system/images/dis5759_regcards_hotels_uk.pdf

Have other people had to fill this out upon arrival? If so, I'm trying to plan ahead and have this completed. Is it one form per person or one form per room? I made the reservation for two rooms (one with me and my wife and the second room for my mother-in-law and father-in-law).

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks for posting this question. I'd love to know as well. We have our first visit next month.

I didn't notice anything about this on my registration confirmation nor when I logged in. Where did you find this form?

It has been a while since I stayed on property, but it looks like what I filled out at check in. Never had two rooms, but could be per room or reservation. I don't remember it be per person.

I never knew you can fill it in in advance and send it ahead. Don't think it will save you much time, to be honest, maybe a few minutes. You still have to go by check in to get your hotel key, breakfast cards (If they still have those and your breakfast is included of course), hotel pass for EMH etc.

Last edited:
I filled it out ahead of time and brought it with me to check in. I only remember because I had to print a second copy after I realized I wrote the dates in US format instead of DD/MM/YYYY and our birthdates were all wrong. Oops.

I filled it out ahead of time and brought it with me to check in. I only remember because I had to print a second copy after I realized I wrote the dates in US format instead of DD/MM/YYYY and our birthdates were all wrong. Oops.

Did you fill one out for each person over 15 or one form for everyone?

I understand that they need authorization from each person, but if the credit card is from one, can I just put everyone under my form?

This way, I would be authorizing the charge to one credit card. And it wouldn't waste more paper.

I did one form for everyone ahead of time, even though we were four adults. It's entirely possible we had to do separate forms when we arrived, but I was so overtired and jetlagged when we got in that the whole first day is sort of a blur.

I did one form for everyone ahead of time, even though we were four adults. It's entirely possible we had to do separate forms when we arrived, but I was so overtired and jetlagged when we got in that the whole first day is sort of a blur.

I think I'll be overtired as well which is the reason for my question. I don't want to fill out one for everyone if only my husband and I are charging and only using one cc.

I'll email them and see if I can just do one for everyone.

Thanks for your post!

Thanks for posting this question. I'd love to know as well. We have our first visit next month.

I didn't notice anything about this on my registration confirmation nor when I logged in. Where did you find this form?
check-in-times-and-left-luggage-service

If you go to http://www.disneylandparis.com/en-us-guest-services/check-in-times-and-left-luggage-service/ You will see the URL to download the registration form in the middle of that page.

Thanks for all of the other responses and help with this question!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter