• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Register at Guest Relations & get Button?

whozit

Mouseketeer
I took a niece to WDW in 1997 and we noticed a lot of people were wearing a badge (or button), some said "First Time Guest" (or something like that) and someone told us to go to guest relations to get one. We did, and it made a nice souvenier for my niece. Is this available all the time or was it something special that year (in '97, it was 25th anniversery of the Magic Kingdom)? I'm taking another niece this year and if it is still something they do, we'll stop in for one. Are there any other things like that that I should know about?

We were there in early July and didn't see anything like that. We were there when they had the special buttons. That was a nice touch by Disney maybe they will do something like that again.

You are right. It was for the 25th anniversary. They had buttons for first time guest and also had buttons that you could add a year to indicate when your first trip was. I haven't seen anything since then. Maybe at the 25th or 40th anniversary.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter