regarding "search" function

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
I recently did a search for a post (by searching for all posts by a specific poster). The results only came up with 10 pages of posts. But this poster has MANY more posts than that.

In the past, if I searched for all posts by XXX poster, it would come up with 10 pages, with the option (at the end of page 10) to "find older posts" (or something like that).

I didn't have that option on my recent searches. Is this no longer do-able?

It's rather small print, but I still get it:
View attachment 273857
I'll try again.

EDIT: Nope, not there. I searched for all posts by you. And it only came up with 10 pages of posts (200 posts). And on the last page, no "find older messages" option.

Maybe I've changed a setting (unknowingly). Is there something somewhere I can check out?

2ND EDIT: OK, just gave it another try. It worked this time. It seems that you don't get that option unless you actually click through each page before arriving at page 10.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter