? Regarding multiple programs

MK032197

Mouseketeer
Looking for information?? My daughter graduated college August 2019 and started her first DCP August 26. She extended and extension is scheduled to end May 28. She was looking at a few PI’s that would begging in June for 1 year. We can’t figure out if she would be eligible for these?

Looking for information?? My daughter graduated college August 2019 and started her first DCP August 26. She extended and extension is scheduled to end May 28. She was looking at a few PI’s that would begging in June for 1 year. We can’t figure out if she would be eligible for these?

As far as I know, she would not be. It's possible that things have changed, but when I did my CP and PI you could only be on a CP and/or PI for one year. I started my CP in August and did my PI immediately after, from January-June. A lot of other PI's were able to extend but I was not eligible, as when that time was combined with my CP it would have put me past the year mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!