Refund from Disney

kayleighnik

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We were due to go to Florida on 25th April but have obviously had to cancel - we cancelled on 19th March and received the confirmation email the following day. We are yet to receive the refund however. Has anyone else received their refund through yet and, if so, how long roughly did it take please?

I once had something refunded by them - can’t remember what - and it took ages. I called in the end and they told me it takes “1-2 credit cycles for refunds to be processed”, by which I assume they meant one to two months? It came eventually.

Hi all,

We were due to go to Florida on 25th April but have obviously had to cancel - we cancelled on 19th March and received the confirmation email the following day. We are yet to receive the refund however. Has anyone else received their refund through yet and, if so, how long roughly did it take please?

So sorry that you had to cancel.

I just canceled our late May/early June trip today. They told me that it could be up to 4-5 weeks to get a refund. Pretty ridiculous.

Oops I just realized this is the UK forum and I'm in the USA. But still, 4-5 weeks...

Hi all,

Hi there we were in the same boat pardon the pun to fly on 25 April, for cruise and stay Disney style we had paid in full and waited for them to cancel via email, I then called them and asked for full refund Whi I received about 8 days later so although disappointed I am a satisfied customer we will rebook next year but I do have a trip booked November but it’s a wait and see xxx

I'm still waiting for a refund and its now been almost exactly 2 months - I may have to contact them again today, we were meant to check in April 25th and thought we may have received something by now. Disappointing to have been waiting so long to see that others have received their refunds already.

I received the refund after only 4 days (in the mail they announced 14). Have they send you the corrected invoice ?

We received ours after 6 days but the cast member said it could take up to 28 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!