Reflections: A Disney Lakeside Lodge

RADLL?

People are just going to call it Reflections Resort day to day, if Aulani is any guide.

I don’t have much interest in this property yet. I’m more interested in getting details on Riviera which hasn’t even opened yet and they are already trying to move on to another. But honestly if Reflections only has bus transportation I won’t have much interest in staying there either. Hopefully we will get some real details on Riviera soon though.

I don’t have much interest in this property yet. I’m more interested in getting details on Riviera which hasn’t even opened yet and they are already trying to move on to another. But honestly if Reflections only has bus transportation I won’t have much interest in staying there either. Hopefully we will get some real details on Riviera soon though.
It should have boat service to the MK and probably the CR and WL complex as well.

So, aren’t guests going to be nice and surprised when the go to the Lakeside Lodge and then learn they can’t actually swim in the lake?

It’s a troublesome name IMO.

I cringe when I think about the time my DH swam in that lake. He did a triathlon and the swim portion was in the lake by Fort Wilderness. Yuck.

I cringe when I think about the time my DH swam in that lake. He did a triathlon and the swim portion was in the lake by Fort Wilderness. Yuck.

I have pictures from 1973 and 1974 where my brothers and I swam in the Seven Seas Lagoon, off of the Polynesian Beach. It wasn't yucky then.

Just a few years ago? It didn’t really fall thru, was just put on hold in lieu of a couple other projects first.

So this is the same complex DVC planned in 2009 as Buffalo Junction, just a new name? Do you know if it is to be the same buildings as originally planned?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!