Reflections: A Disney Lakeside Lodge

So this is the same complex DVC planned 9 years ago, just a new name? Do you know if it is to be the same buildings as originally planned?

It is the same location as that which was previously planned. I don't believe as specific of design plans have been located yet for this as were found for the project back then but it seems to have been modified in some ways. Like CCV became more Modern rustic/industrial vs the theme of VWL/WL this appears to have take a similar turn.

Why did they leave out the Wilderness part. Like Wilderness Lodge, Fort Wilderness. Could have been Reflections of the Wilderness or Wilderness Reflections.

People already confuse Wilderness Lodge and Ft.Wilderness. I think that would have just escalated the confusion.

With this new resort filling in the middle it's almost becoming a continuous resort - it could become the Wilderness Resort and Villas with the Wilderness lodge section, Copper Creek Section, Villas Section (lets just drop the Boulders), the Lake Lodge Section and the Campground section. Keep the 2 entries that already exist - by the Campgrounds and at WL and there's already the connecting road that covers the connection. Just do whatever minor re-routing might be necessary and re-route or open up one of the campground roads for travel thru it to the lodges.

Just wondering how we will be abbreviating this one. Gotta keep up on these things. lol

I'm thinking "LL" for the Lakeside Lodge part of the name. (The whole name is too long, in my opinion.)

I haven't read the article yet, but I'm guessing it's to fill the niche of a middle option between the deluxe level of WL and the casual level of camping, but sort of in the same theme? I think I might like that.

I'm thinking "LL" for the Lakeside Lodge part of the name. (The whole name is too long, in my opinion.)

I haven't read the article yet, but I'm guessing it's to fill the niche of a middle option between the deluxe level of WL and the casual level of camping, but sort of in the same theme? I think I might like that.

If it is a mid-level then it would be the first mid-level DVC. That's why I don't think it is going to be a mid-level. I think it is going to be a luxury resort. With the name like Reflections that doesn't strike me as aiming for a mid-level target audience

I hope they consider a name change. Wasn’t BLT originally called something with Kingdom in it? Or was that a suggestion?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!