Reflections: A Disney Lakeside Lodge

FireflyTrance

DIS Veteran
I like the theme of this one. Don't plan to purchase more DVC, but we will definitely try to stay here in the future!

• Chuck S

DVC Co-Moderator
    I'm in the minority in this thread. I like the concept of the resort , and the artwork I've seen so far. Aren't the horses, petting zoo and so forth being relocated to another area of Fort Wilderness? I would assume they will still be available for viewing after the relocation., but I'm not sure. AS far as parking, I can't imagine a deluxe resort without it's own parking area...I would never have expected a deluxe to use only internal busses to/from parking. Especially that Disney is now charging cash guests for parking.

j2thomason

DIS Veteran
    I have been contemplating buying into DVC and this is the resort I want to buy into! I love Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge. I like to idea of being so close to both of the amenities of these resorts. I also am really excited that RLL will have some characters influences included. I also like the idea of the small studio rooms. I do 1-2 solo trips a year and a couple of trips with my daughter. This would be a perfect fit for us. And now the added dining venue with Tiana (who should be at Port Orleans French Quarter, but I will definitely enjoy it here). Does anyone know when sales start for this resort?

jlb727

Mouseketeer
    I have been contemplating buying into DVC and this is the resort I want to buy into! I love Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge. I like to idea of being so close to both of the amenities of these resorts. I also am really excited that RLL will have some characters influences included. I also like the idea of the small studio rooms. I do 1-2 solo trips a year and a couple of trips with my daughter. This would be a perfect fit for us. And now the added dining venue with Tiana (who should be at Port Orleans French Quarter, but I will definitely enjoy it here). Does anyone know when sales start for this resort?
    I will probably be buying in, too. The only thing I know is the resort is scheduled to open in 2022.

FFMickey

DIS Veteran
    The concept art does not show much of the kitchen. Are they still including full kitchens?
    Since it’s a DVC resort, the usual 1 bedroom and larger will have a full kitchen. I do hope it’s spacious like the BLT kitchens.

twinklebug

too far away from home.
    I think we're looking at more of the horrid ally kitchen style they introduced with Copper Creek.
    If anyone finds a picture that shows otherwise, Please post it.

Jenniebee

Earning My Ears
    I think we're looking at more of the horrid ally kitchen style they introduced with Copper Creek.
    If anyone finds a picture that shows otherwise, Please post it.
    Yes it must be, because in that one illustration that shows a living area, I can see a DR table but no kitchen appliances like a fridge so the layout must be all along the wall. Or they scaled way back on the kitchen area and it will only be a kitchenette? It's a little suspicious that they did not show the kitchen amenities but they showed every other angle.

Overall I do like this, and I see how they made the theme very different from WL with the 60's and 70's vibe.

AvidDisReader

Mouseketeer
    It looks nice, but I will wait until they announce where the next DVC is being built before a decide to add on. IF (a big word) they decide to build by that land where the swinging bridge is located-between GF and MK, that would be more up my alley. The luxury to being able to walk to MK would be too much of a draw for me. What is the expression realtors use--location, location, location.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS