14kparker

Earning My Ears
Pretty sure I know the answer is no but thought I would ask..
If you get a speciality non alcoholic drink with table service on standard dining plan, do you get free refills? Or do you have to pay additional frees.

Also if the answer is yes to previous question, if you order a speciality drink (alcoholic or non alcoholic), can you get water too and not have to pay extra?? Or is that additional ?

You get the same beverage and service you'd get paying OOP - so fountain drinks, coffee, tea, etc., would get complimentary refills at TS. A specialty drink would likely be just the one (except at places that have a "bottomless milkshake", for example).

You can ALWAYS get (non-bottled) water in addition to your other meal choices, at both CS and TS, at no charge, dining plan or no dining plan.

Pretty sure I know the answer is no but thought I would ask..
If you get a speciality non alcoholic drink with table service on standard dining plan, do you get free refills? Or do you have to pay additional frees.

Also if the answer is yes to previous question, if you order a speciality drink (alcoholic or non alcoholic), can you get water too and not have to pay extra?? Or is that additional ?
Of course you can get water for free... I've never been anywhere that's charged for a glass of tap water. Disney especially hands out free cups of water everywhere all day long.

Right, no refills on any form of specialty drink (except at places where that is a feature). But we always were able to get a second drink that was tea, coffee, or pop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter