refillable mugs

we love disney

Earning My Ears
Question:
If I am staying on disney property and I purchase a refillable mug at my resort, am I allowed to refill anywhere or just at my resort? Or can I purchase a refillable mug in the parks? I purchased a refillable mug a couple of years ago at ariels grotto and was allowed to refill there. Does anyone know the rules? Thanks!

I'm fairly sure that you can only use the mug where you bought it. BUT! We bought mugs at CBR last month and we saw a lot of people re-filling mugs from other resorts. dh bought a MGM re-fill mug 3 years ago but we just assumed to leave it at home. We are going to stay at AS next year and I can't really tell you what I'll do with our CBR mugs. One part of me thinks it's like stealing to use CBR 2001 mugs for an ALL STAR RESORT 2002 trip, since I'm pretty certain that's not the rule. But another part of my thinks that I am spending soooooooooooooooooooooooo much money at DISNEY, I should be able to re-use the mug. Again, not sure what I'll do ~ you?

I know that you cannot you your refillable resort mug in the park.

Between resorts ... not sure about that one although I don't see what the big deal would be between ASSports or ASMu. The AS food courts are all the same.

IF YOU ARE STAYING AT AS RESORTS YOU CAN FILL THEM AT ANY OF THE ASMo ASMu AND ASSp BUT YOU CANNOT REFIL THEM AT THE PARKS THEY ALSO COST AROUND $9 (NOT BAD FOR 14 DAYS WHICH IS HOW LONG WE ARE GOING)

:rolleyes:

ALSO IF YOU GO AGAIN THIS YEAR NEXT YEAR OR THE YEAR AFTER AS LONG AS YOUR MUG DOESNT FALL APART ( IS WHAT I HAVE HEARD) YOU CAN TAKE THEM BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN!!

GOOD VALUE EH!

I agree with Jayned, I also purchased a ASMo mug and I specifically asked about this and they told me I could use it any of the AS hotels. But, I have read threads that say they have reused their mugs at any resort. I personally wouldn't dare use my mug at any place other than the AS hotels, but when you think of all the money we dish out, a cost of a soft drink or coffee seems so petty, doesn't it? Anyway, I know there is a very, very long thread about this somewhere site, can't remember where but you can use the search feature to find it. Going in Aug., can't wait!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter