refillable mug

Yes. They won't let you carry anything on that doesn't go in your pockets. A fanny pack with a 3 prong clasp is the only exception. Hulk and RRR don't let you take anything at all just your express pass or a lanyard everything else has to go in a locker.

I have another question about the refillables, y'know while we're on the subject.

Can you recharge the cups for a whole week in one go?

And if you do this at a counter service restaurant, like Richters for instance, do you get the AP discount?

As a solo traveller, and to be honest, on a little bit more of a budget my next trip than the last one, knowing these things really help!

Spike xx

Spike, I don't think they do a week price. Daily, and does not have to be consectutive. Not sure if refill price gets an AP discount, but doesn't hurt to ask. I've only used the regular $1.29 or so, refill when I want with just a plain mug, rather than the Freestyle one. I do, usually get the not Freestyle one with an AP discount, but not usually from the kiosks, mostly in the restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts