Refillable mug - what is current design?

moreisgood

Falling in love
What is the current design? The last ones I got have white handles, and the fab 5 entering the Disney overhead gates. I'm wondering if we'll get something different this time.

The file was too large to post. It is basically the same looking cup from past years. The characters are with different scenes. Wish I could post picture
Thank you for trying. Are the cups handles colors or are they white? Is the scene of the characters driving in the gates or are they at a waterpark?

Looking for a current update.....In November we had the white handle mug, driving thru the gates. Have they gotten a new design yet? We will be arriving end of February....

In late December/early Jan the handle was white and Mickey Mouse is on the cup sitting in the back of a jalopy. Some lids were purple and some pink.

Will be there next week. I will be getting one. I would imagine that they are still the same ones that were in Dec.

I am thinking they probably won't lose the white handles, as ugly as they are. If it is cheaper to produce all white handles, that is the way they will go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter