Refillable mug question

1000th happy haunt

<font color=green>My source is knowledgable, but u
When we bought our refillable mug several years ago at the Grand Cali, we were told it could be refilled at any of the three Disney hotels. DH and I are thinking about a trip to DLR this September and I'm curious if this is still the rule. We usually stay at the Grand Cali but are thinking about trying a different hotel this time around.

I dont believe they are offering that any longer. I know that AAA offered mugs in January if you booked with them, but that was the last I heard anything about refillable mugs. We bought some mugs in Oct at the french market in DL. We understood them to be refillable. They were NOT. We were a little upset by that. We would not have spent $6 on a mug and packed it around the park has we known.

I also purchased the refillable mugs about 6 years ago @ AS Sport..following year came back used them...last year passed them on to a friend who had lost a couple of hers ..worked fine...and she was staying at PO..The ones we got @ CBR were the same as AS Sports (pink lids instead of purple only difference), don't know if that helped any :confused3

??? My understanding was that Whitewater Snacks has a refillable mug they sell, but it's refillable only there. Ditto for a mug sold by the coffee shop at the DLH, it is refillable only at that coffee shop.

Pir8girl, let me know if this is wrong, please, because we were planning to take advantage of this when we go. :)

Yes, please do share!
I am always looking for "the angle" of refillable mugs/cups!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter