>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

It’s just so wild and you wouldn’t expect it at WDW.

Anywhere there are people other than me, I expect it.

Someone stole a FREE balloon off the handle of our rental stroller at Disneyland once. I looked closely, hoping it had simply popped but the way it was gone (it had a plastic thing on it that was still there) meant that someone had actually taken it off.

By the time we started going to Wdw we were beyond the stroller days and we were wary after three theft incidents at DL, so I haven’t had anything stolen at Wdw. But it happens.

Anyone know what the current design is (not the halloween version) and the available colors? Checking into pop in 3 weeks!!!

Is this the first time Disney has offered mugs in a different look?
We have so many of the usual look that I'm excited to get a Halloween one next month!

It would be nice if they went back to having resort specific designs. With them being chip-enabled now, they would avoid the problem from years past with people bringing mugs from previous visits.

A manager, at a resort that put them out early, asked me where I got my mug. She said she can't get them. They are backordered until mid October. Maybe October 15. Thinking Disney has multiple shipments scheduled. I just hope they order enough to last through out the Christmas season, if they do this again.

POP CENTURY everything pop has a small shelf of them as of 10:50am TODAY!!! Sadly we are leaving today but yea to anybody that gets one!!!

I’ve not bothered with the refillable mugs for a while now, unless I happened to have the free dining plan. But I’d buy a holiday or resort specific mug. Which I guess is sort of silly, really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!