>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

I have also just took a simple plain cheap sponge, cut it into quarters and drizzle with dawn dish soap. I let them air dry and place in sandwich bag. Take one out a day, run under water and clean out mugs! I think I read this tip somewhere on here years ago....

I have also just took a simple plain cheap sponge, cut it into quarters and drizzle with dawn dish soap. I let them air dry and place in sandwich bag. Take one out a day, run under water and clean out mugs! I think I read this tip somewhere on here years ago....
It is a popular helpful hint around here.

Hello, at CBR they put the freestyle machines in the ice machine rooms throughout the resort due to the construction. It was incredibly convenient when we got back to the room after a long day in the parks to walk around the corner and get a drink. I would never pay for the refillable mugs on their own (came with the DP), but if they're that convenient, I would definitely buy a few mugs for our trips.

Does anyone know if they'll be adding more freestyle machines throughout resorts?

As my youngest will be 3 for our next trip, our family of 6 has outgrown moderates and will probably be getting two rooms at ASMo next trip.

So quick FW question: Do you guys know where you can use the mugs at Fort Wilderness? Hopping over for dinner at P&J's then the fireside sing along with Chip & Dale & would love to not have to pay for drinks since we already will have a mug..thanks!

So quick FW question: Do you guys know where you can use the mugs at Fort Wilderness? Hopping over for dinner at P&J's then the fireside sing along with Chip & Dale & would love to not have to pay for drinks since we already will have a mug..thanks!
They have a refill station at Trail's End restaurant in the Settlement area. I think there is one at the Meadows pool, too., but I would check on that to be sure.

Since you are an AP holder, if you are staying at a value resort you can use the 20% off TiW on it. It did not quote the PP like I wanted it to do :(

Since you are an AP holder, if you are staying at a value resort you can use the 20% off TiW on it. It did not quote the PP like I wanted it to do :(

From previous experience, though, it’s best to buy it along with food, and not mention the discount on the mug ahead of time. The register will do it, even when the CM says it won’t work.

From previous experience, though, it’s best to buy it along with food, and not mention the discount on the mug ahead of time. The register will do it, even when the CM says it won’t work.
When was the last time you saw it work on a register? The register at Pop gave an automatic discount of $0 earlier this year.

It’s been awhile since I had TIW, which is what I was commenting on with the previous poster. When I did, however, if I mentioned it they would always say no, but the register would just do it.

It’s been awhile since I had TIW, which is what I was commenting on with the previous poster. When I did, however, if I mentioned it they would always say no, but the register would just do it.
OK...As of January the TIW discount actually rang up in the register as zero dollars off, even when the CM conceded and attempted to use it.

Brilliant, thank you!

I don't know if it has been posted here yet or elsewhere but it looks like the refillable mugs will be getting a Halloween makeover this fall! If this is true this is very exciting for me because I love Halloween at Disney and this will make me want the mug more!

Link to the article is here

Disney Food Blog
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018/...ugs-to-receive-a-halloween-makeover-for-2018/
We weren't planning on getting the mugs, but if they have a different design, we might.

I don't know if it has been posted here yet or elsewhere but it looks like the refillable mugs will be getting a Halloween makeover this fall! If this is true this is very exciting for me because I love Halloween at Disney and this will make me want the mug more!

Seems like an odd, or certainly unexpected, change of direction, moving from designs that are used for year(s) to a design that is seasonal and is "good" for 2 months, 3 at the most.

This part of the Food Blog post jumps out at me:
"it is unclear at this time as to whether guests will be able to choose the current Refillable Resort Mug design instead, or if the Halloween version will be the only one available."

My total speculation: the same mugs we have now continue to be sold at the current regular price of $18.99 pus tax. But hey, you want to use a Halloween mug while you're here? You can get one of those for $20.99 plus tax (or whatever upcharge they think they can get).

If you're on the dining plan, you can use your dining plan credits for the Halloween mug, plus the whatever the extra amount is out-of-pocket.

Brilliant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!