>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

If you're staying for four nights and do one fill in the morning before going to the parks and one at night after getting back, there's your 8 fills right there.

Yep!

I do caffeineted coffee in the morning and decaf at night. I would never save a disposable cup all day (because I know it’s not refillable ALL day) so i’d buy them. And it adds up.

If your doing a split stay can you use the mug for more than 1 resort if it’s within 14 days?

A regular fountain drink is $3.29 for a 20-ounce cup, which puts the value per ounce of a fill of the 16-ounce mug at $2.63. At $18.99 per mug, you'd have to fill it 8 times over the course of your stay to get your full money's worth (not accounting for the value of the mug itself). If you're staying for four nights and do one fill in the morning before going to the parks and one at night after getting back, there's your 8 fills right there.
in 8 days i do about 16 coffees and 16 sodas so it works for us

I didn't use the cup once while down there, I just got it as a free souvenir as our dining plan. Water and ice don't need any chip, and you can grab a paper cup for that for free. I think its ridiculous they charge 18 bucks for a cup. I'm not a huge fan of circuits in my food. Where are these chips located? I'd like to remove them.

I didn't use the cup once while down there, I just got it as a free souvenir as our dining plan. Water and ice don't need any chip, and you can grab a paper cup for that for free. I think its ridiculous they charge 18 bucks for a cup. I'm not a huge fan of circuits in my food. Where are these chips located? I'd like to remove them.
They are imbedded in the bottom of the mug. You won't be able to remove them.

Does anyone have a listing of which resorts have Coke Freestyle machines installed now? I know BC, YC, GF, and POFQ have them in their QS locations.

I think if you go to the actual coke freestyle website, you can use their finder to find locations where they re available at WDW.

Thanks. It appears, according to their website, that they are at YC, BC, GF, POFQ, and CBR.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the TiW still works on the mug at Pop? Also have they changed the design. I need a new one soon!

Apparently Disney did *not* get my memo that they needed to get rid of the white handles on the mugs and change them back to the colored ones. ;) We now own 6 white-handled Disney mugs. And I will admit that as much as I despised the white handles in all of the pictures I've seen, they weren't so bad in person. Honestly, I didn't really notice the white handles. They still only had 4 colors available (at least at AoA) -- blue, pink, red, and purple -- which makes it challenging to have 6 unique mugs. But I took along a few different colored lids from our mugs from a previous trip and just used those lids on 2 of the mugs so we had 6 different mugs. No big deal. And once again, even though we purchased all 6 mugs at the exact same time on one transaction, we had 3 different "good until" dates among them. :confused3 I think this brings our total mug count up to 40...30+ of them live in a bin in our basement. A few have been sent home with house guests and DH rotates through 2 or 3 that he uses for coffee. They are a great value for our family...we use them at least 3 times a day while we're there (7-8 day stays).

Last edited:
in 8 days i do about 16 coffees and 16 sodas so it works for us

This is good to know! We will be there for 11 days and I can tell you my ds will easily do 16 sodas in a day...OK not really but on pool days which we have 5, not including BB where we will get yet another mug since I booked a polar patio. Anyways, park days they are only allowed water to drink as I don't want to spend $$$ on a soda so pool days they can drink all they want.

And I will admit that as much as I despised the white handles in all of the pictures I've seen, they weren't so bad in person. Honestly, I didn't really notice the white handles.

Agreed wholeheartedly. One of my Princess trips was just after they went from the short lived NO handle to the white handle, and I didn’t even notice.

LoL,:crazy: I don't even know how to answer these...
They don’t.

They charge $18 for the unlimited not-free beverages you can get in the cups.
:thumbsup2 This...And the mug is free....Drink up..:drinking1

TBH, With what people pay for souveneirs and pins and collectibles, this could by far be the best bang for your buck when it comes to Disney...IMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter