>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

I seen in the top post that there is hot water available for tea. Are the teabags available as well or would i need to bring my own? (staying at POP)

Are these drink machines available 24 hours per day? We are arriving late at night, so the food court will not be open. It would be nice if we could grab a "free" drink before beginning the trek to our room.

I seen in the top post that there is hot water available for tea. Are the teabags available as well or would i need to bring my own? (staying at POP)
Teabags are available. They might be sitting out by the other drink supplies or they might be behind the counter and you would ask for them. Although, I'm not sure if that applies to the value resorts.

Are these drink machines available 24 hours per day? We are arriving late at night, so the food court will not be open. It would be nice if we could grab a "free" drink before beginning the trek to our room.

No, the beverage stations are in the food court / quick service areas of the resorts and so they are available during the operating hours of those locations. Hours can vary but at a value resort like Pop Century, for example, the food court area is open from 6am to midnight.

Plus, you need to visit these same locations to obtain your refillable mug, either via your dining plan credits for the mugs or if paying out of pocket.

I keep looking at pictures, but haven't found the answer to this ... what kind of iced tea is available? Unsweet, plain, black brewed tea?

I've searched the forums and FAQs but still looking for one more piece of info about these mugs (and perhaps added to the sticky?)

What are the size dimensions of the mugs?

I'm asking this because I have a bag/pouch that I might use to carry my mug in at the parks. If anyone has the height, width, width with handle, etc please let me know. Thanks!

Is it true that deluxe resorts have special themed mugs? I could've sworn I've seen pictures of what appear to be refillable mugs with the resort name on them... :magnify:

Is it true that deluxe resorts have special themed mugs? I could've sworn I've seen pictures of what appear to be refillable mugs with the resort name on them... :magnify:

In the past, each resort had their own mug design. That ended several years ago, and now there's one mug for all resorts.

This must be recent in the past two years regarding getting a cup on the dining plan.

Gotcha, we were there last year but skipped the plan

If we're talking about the dining plans including credits for refillable mugs, the quick service plans have included them for several years, and the regular dining plan started including them in 2012.
Right, if that's what we're talking about this is not new.

If we're talking about the dining plans including credits for refillable mugs, the quick service plans have included them for several years, and the regular dining plan started including them in 2012.
Ah, my family hasn't done the dining plan the past few times, but will this weekend. That is new to us.

We have the DDP for 4 nights then moving to another resort for 16 nights. I assume that the mug will work for 14 days but can it be extended?

:earsboy: Bill

Last edited:
I've searched the forums and FAQs but still looking for one more piece of info about these mugs (and perhaps added to the sticky?)

What are the size dimensions of the mugs?

I'm asking this because I have a bag/pouch that I might use to carry my mug in at the parks. If anyone has the height, width, width with handle, etc please let me know. Thanks!

Just measured one of the mugs from our trip this summer.
Dimensions -
Height: 7 inches
Width at lid: 3 1/4 inches
Width with handle: 5 inches

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter