>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

We are now doing a split stay (2 nights at CBR and then 4 nights at Poly). Are the designs of the mugs the same at both of these resorts? If so, we will just get them at CBR and then we can use them at Poly, correct? If not, and Poly has Hawaiian themed mugs, I'd rather wait and get them there.

The mugs are the same designs at all the resorts and once activated can be used at any resort. :-)

If you buy a beverage you get two free refills with it on the day of purchase. It most likely wouldn’t be worth it to buy the mug if you took advantage of the free refills by hanging on to your cup. :)

I think the beverages cost between $2.99 and $3.99
I thought it was three refills within the next two hours, not all day, using the same cup.

We are now doing a split stay (2 nights at CBR and then 4 nights at Poly). Are the designs of the mugs the same at both of these resorts? If so, we will just get them at CBR and then we can use them at Poly, correct? If not, and Poly has Hawaiian themed mugs, I'd rather wait and get them there.
All of the resorts sell the same mugs, so you can pick yours up at any resort. The only exception would be if they issue a special mug, like a Halloween or Christmas refillable mug, like they did last year. In that case you might have to search around to find one if your resort is out of them.

I thought it was three refills within the next two hours, not all day, using the same cup.
This is how it was when we were there in Sept. We had one night before our free dining package started and I remember my cup telling me that I had 3 refills in 2 hours when I filled it.

I've looked and looked - is there a map or list of all the refillable mug locations at WDW? We're going for 22 days in September, staying at 4 different resorts. We'll be spending a lot of time at other resorts as well.

Thanks so much,
debg

Do you think there will be Halloween and Christmas mugs this year? If so, will the Halloween mug be released when the party starts this year? Just looking for opinions.

Do you think there will be Halloween and Christmas mugs this year? If so, will the Halloween mug be released when the party starts this year? Just looking for opinions.
I hope so! We got Christmas ones last year. But this year, we'll be there in October and again in November, so we want Halloween ones for sure. I'd love Christmas ones too, IF it's a new design. From reading these threads, last year it seemed like the Halloween ones came out pretty early....maybe the end of August beginning of September? So I'm concerned they'll be sold out by the time we come in late October.

I think they learned from last Halloween. There were plenty of Christmas mugs. Last year they released the Halloween ones over Labor Day. If they do this again, I hope they would release them at the start of MNSSHP, for selfish reasons.

I think they learned from last Halloween. There were plenty of Christmas mugs. Last year they released the Halloween ones over Labor Day. If they do this again, I hope they would release them at the start of MNSSHP, for selfish reasons.
The parties start pretty early...mid August. Hopefully you're right though and Disney has plenty of Halloween mugs this round!!!

What, what?! There is a limit as to how many times in a day you can fill your cup?! I thought you had unlimited fills but just had to wait a little between refills.

What, what?! There is a limit as to how many times in a day you can fill your cup?! I thought you had unlimited fills but just had to wait a little between refills.
These are the rules if you pay for a regular drink in a paper cup.

So if we buy the rapid refill for the length of our stay, it is unlimited drinks? We don't drink a lot of soda, so we won't be using them much, but I don't want to waste money buying them for limited drinks per day.

Oh OK so if we buy the rapid refill for the length of our stay, it is unlimited drinks?
Yes, you just have to wait about 45/60 seconds in between soft drink refills. Coffees and teas do not have the same system that times you.

I've looked and looked - is there a map or list of all the refillable mug locations at WDW? We're going for 22 days in September, staying at 4 different resorts. We'll be spending a lot of time at other resorts as well.

Thanks so much,
debg

I haven't heard of a map of all the locations, But most of the refillable mug stations are located at the counter service locations at the resorts. Boardwalk Bakery also has a refill station since it is considered the counter service for the Boardwalk resort.

So if we buy the rapid refill for the length of our stay, it is unlimited drinks? We don't drink a lot of soda, so we won't be using them much, but I don't want to waste money buying them for limited drinks per day.
Other than soda, coffee and tea, there aren't too many choices with the refillable mug. No milk, no juice (maybe some lemonade or Powerade).

Other than soda, coffee and tea, there aren't too many choices with the refillable mug. No milk, no juice (maybe some lemonade or Powerade).

Port Orleans French Quarter has Freestyle machines which are awesome (I wish all the resorts had them!) There are so many options and great if your'e not a soda drinker. In addition to soda, they have all different flavors of Powerade, Vitamin Water, flavored waters and seltzers as well. We got great use out of our refillable mug with all the choices!

This is why we usually don't buy the refillables. We might drink lemonade (not diet) and don't usually drink soda. We normally have GG deliver water, Gatorade and beer to our resort. Now if they offered Bud Light or Michelob Ultra on tap.... :drinking1 :drinking1:tongue:

I wish all resorts had the freestyle machines as kiddo doesn't like things with bubbles. I do though :) So we'll get the mugs, I will use mine and his will be a nice souvenir lol. He may try lemonade or powerade, but he really doesn't care for them. I was kind of hoping CBR would be putting in a coke freestyle machine at the gondola station, so one could pick it up on the way back to POP/AOA or even just getting off there for the night. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter