>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Unless POP has been updated since Sept 2018 then they have the traditional Coke machines. AOA also had the traditional Coke machines when we were there last Sept.

They still have the regular fountains which is great since I both prefer them and to stay at Pop. If it switches to freestyle I won't get a mug any more.

Purely out of curiosity... why not?

Purely out of curiosity... why not?

I can't answer for the person you quoted, but I don't like pop/soda out of Freestyle machines because it just doesn't taste right. Honestly, I don't particularly like fountain pop in general, but I'll drink it if I have to. I can't say I'll stop getting a mug when they switch over, but I'll definitely be disappointed about it.

I can't answer for the person you quoted, but I don't like pop/soda out of Freestyle machines because it just doesn't taste right. Honestly, I don't particularly like fountain pop in general, but I'll drink it if I have to. I can't say I'll stop getting a mug when they switch over, but I'll definitely be disappointed about it.

I agree. If you compare a coke from a regular fountain to one from a feeestyle they don't taste the same. Even if you let it run a sec to get the last flavor out it only helps a little.

Most pop drinkers I know prefer the fountains at McDonald's because it's colder and just tastes better. I don't think they'll ever go to freestyle because of this, they understand it lessens the quality. I'll get one from a freestyle but only if it's my only option which generally means a free drink at the movies because I'll just have water at other places.

I enjoy the freestyle because of the wider variety of selection. I drink a lot of flavored seltzer water and that isn't an option at the regular machines.

I prefer the freestyle machines because they offer Caffeine Free Diet Coke (and I can make it Cherry Vanilla which makes me very happy!). I wish the regular dispensers offered a caffeine free diet option.

Hi guys, quick question.
We arrive this Sunday at midnight at POP for one night. We switch to POFQ the next day. Monday is a resort day and we plan on getting a mug for that day.
If we buy it Monday morning at POP will it work all day at POFQ?

We're only staying Monday at POFQ and then switch to ASM Tuesday for 4 nights.

I'm hoping we can buy at POP Monday morning and use it until Tuesday morning.

Hi guys, quick question.
We arrive this Sunday at midnight at POP for one night. We switch to POFQ the next day. Monday is a resort day and we plan on getting a mug for that day.

Yes, you will be able to use it.

Hi guys, quick question.

The cups are automatically valid for 14 days so you should be able to use it for the entirety of your stay.

Do they sell the mugs at all the resort stores? I've seen them at several. If you buy at the store vs the food court can you get your AP discount?

The cups are automatically valid for 14 days so you should be able to use it for the entirety of your stay.

I'm sure this has been asked a million times and possibly even by me in the past. Can I use the mug at a resort I'm not staying at? Like if I'm going to BC for dinner from Epcot and I'm early can I fill it and walk around with it? Thanks. :)

I'm sure this has been asked a million times and possibly even by me in the past. Can I use the mug at a resort I'm not staying at? Like if I'm going to BC for dinner from Epcot and I'm early can I fill it and walk around with it? Thanks. :)
Yes you can! The mugs work at all WDW-owned resorts with rapid refill drink stations (Swan & Dolphin and Disney Springs resorts do not participate).

Yes you can! The mugs work at all WDW-owned resorts with rapid refill drink stations (Swan & Dolphin and Disney Springs resorts do not participate).

Awesome sauce. Thanks! :) I'm going to get one of those hook-y clip things and try lugging my mug around clipped to my cross-body and see how it goes. :)

Can i buy a mug if staying offsite?

We are staying 8 nights at AKL then 10 at an Villa Offsite, than 3 onsite. So i would buy a mug after the 14 Days because we have some dining reservations while we are staying offsite, and want to use the mug at the resorts and then while the 3 onsite stay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter