>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

:goofy::goofy::wave2:Can somebody take a picture of the new mugs on the shelves that you can buy? Is there just two designs and two colors?:flower3::flower3:

We were at Pop last week and they had the Mickey design with black or red lids and the Pixar design with pink or green lids.
Thanks! We will be at POP in a few days.

I saw a picture of the Mickey design, but I didn't realize there was a 2nd Pixar design. So thanks for that info!!

Last edited:
Would it be accurate to say that the Shades of Green resort does not have the mugs, since it isn't officially a Disney resort? And - assuming that is the case - is it possible to go buy one at a resort the cups are sold at, and use it on property during a stay?

Would it be accurate to say that the Shades of Green resort does not have the mugs, since it isn't officially a Disney resort? And - assuming that is the case - is it possible to go buy one at a resort the cups are sold at, and use it on property during a stay?

Yes and yes.

If I am drinking from my mug on the way to a park (bus or walking to Epcot via IG) will I have to empty if before entering park or can I bring it in with me to continue drinking?

If I am drinking from my mug on the way to a park (bus or walking to Epcot via IG) will I have to empty if before entering park or can I bring it in with me to continue drinking?

I've never had an issue bringing my full hotel cup into any of the parks. It's super handy to be able to fill up from the water fountains throughout the day too! My only suggestion is a gallon size ziplock to keep it in your bag when you're not using it or maybe a caribiner (sp?) to clip it on to your bag.

They might not let you drink it on the bus.

Is there a list somewhere of which resorts have the Freestyle machines vs. the more traditional Coke machines? THANKS!

Is there a list somewhere of which resorts have the Freestyle machines vs. the more traditional Coke machines? THANKS!
Is there a particular resort that you are interested in?

Here are the resorts that I know about:

Freestyle:
PO French Quarter
Beach Club
Yacht Club

Traditional Coke dispenser:
Wilderness Lodge
Boardwalk
PO Riverside
Polynesian

Is there a particular resort that you are interested in?

Here are the resorts that I know about:

Freestyle:
PO French Quarter
Beach Club
Yacht Club

Traditional Coke dispenser:
Wilderness Lodge
Boardwalk
PO Riverside
Polynesian
GF is another Freestyle option I have used

CBR is supposed to have freestyle as well. I don't think CSR does from everything I read (but perhaps they'll have it in the new tower?)

CBR is supposed to have freestyle as well. I don't think CSR does from everything I read (but perhaps they'll have it in the new tower?)

Yes, CBR has Freestyle machines as well - there are several in the food court and one in each island in the room with the ice machine.

Does anyone know about Pop?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter