Refillable cup

Ds4angels

DIS Veteran
Is there a place to refill the refillable cup at the main pool?
My kids have really used the cups we got a few years ago.(at ASMo) So we were thinking of getting the cups for this trip. Firgured we won't have to bring a bunch of drinks to the pool if we can refill the cups at the pool

Is there a place to refill the refillable cup at the main pool?
My kids have really used the cups we got a few years ago.(at ASMo) So we were thinking of getting the cups for this trip. Firgured we won't have to bring a bunch of drinks to the pool if we can refill the cups at the pool
Yes there is a refill station there and at the take out place near trails end. I would take my cup with me when I was resorting hopping as you can use it at the other resort QS locations too.

If you want coffee, though you have to go to the Meadows Trading Post. (I prefer coffee over soda)

@G719 actually they have some little chip on the bottom of the cup, so I believe they only work at the resort you buy the cup at.

@peg110 no coffee drinkers in our camper, but thanks for the heads up

@G719 actually they have some little chip on the bottom of the cup, so I believe they only work at the resort you buy the cup at.

@peg110 no coffee drinkers in our camper, but thanks for the heads up
They do have a chip and you can use them at any resort. I have done it!

The cups that you get at the resort can be refilled at any resort. We used ours at the Fort, CR, Poly, and GF this past Jan.

Ok I stand corrected, I thought it was for only the resort you bought the mug at

Ok I stand corrected, I thought it was for only the resort you bought the mug at
Nope.... Any of the resorts. The chip is to determine the expiration. All the soda machines have a Chip reader and it validates the chip against a database for it's expiration. Also it makes you wait between refills (Something like 3 minutes) so you cannot fill your cup, dump it into your buddies (non Chipped cup) and then refill your cup again.

However, the chip is only at the "Fountain" drinks last I knew. So things like Hot Chocolate, coffee or Iced Tea (The unsweet one) which don't come out of the fountain, there is no chip check. So you are expected to do the "Honor" thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter