Refill Mugs

Panthius

Finally a DIS Veteran
The last time I was in Disney, I stayed at the Contemporary and purchased the free refill mugs so I could get free refills on soda from the food court/arcade area. My last visit was Jan of 2001.

I now have two questions. The first is if I could have used that refillable mug in any resort on Disney Property for refills, and the second question is if it is possible to use the mug on any resort on Disney property, can I bring the mug back with me when I go in May to stay at the Wilderness Lodge and still get free refills?

Thanks for any replies.

Panthius

There have been lengthy discussions on this topic on the boards, and many folks have received conflicting information from various CMs, but the official policy is that you can use the refillable mugs on subsequent visits to the SAME resort, but the mugs can only be used at the resort where they were purchased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!