reduced room rate credit

rstevens333

Baby Monorail
Silly question-

By checking and rechecking, I was able to save a significant amount on a single night hotel reservation at WDW. (AP discount became available.)

Because it's one night, we had to pay for it as opposed to a partial deposit. It looks like they can't refund it. There's a negative balance on my reservation now.

Does this mean we essentially have "incidentals" credit on the room to use while we're a guest of the hotel? Can we buy gift cards with it or book tours? Spouse and I both have APs.

Thanks!

Silly question-

By checking and rechecking, I was able to save a significant amount on a single night hotel reservation at WDW. (AP discount became available.)

Because it's one night, we had to pay for it as opposed to a partial deposit. It looks like they can't refund it. There's a negative balance on my reservation now.

Does this mean we essentially have "incidentals" credit on the room to use while we're a guest of the hotel?

Yes.

Can we buy gift cards with it or book tours?

Once you physically check in, yes.

Also know, if you don't use the credit, it will be refunded to your original form of payment after you check-out. I recently had $150 in credit on my YC room folio that I didn't use (I was only there one night and had Disney rewards point to use). The $150 was refunded back to my card a few days after check-out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter