**CLOSED** REDUCED AGAIN Points for Rent: 74 Animal Kingdom points - $17-19pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDK44

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
74 AKV points still available for rent at $17-19pp (depending on reservation). December use year. 42 points expiring November 30, 2024; 32 points available through November 30, 2025.

Prefer to book as close to all of these points as possible, but will consider requests before 11/30/24 for 42 points or more.

Perfect amount for:
• 4 night long weekend for the 4th of July – July 3 (Wed) to July 7 (Sun) – at AKV in a Savanna view studio
• 1 full week in a standard view studio at AKV in September (with 2 add-on points)
• 5 nights in a standard view studio at AKV for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend Oct 30 - Nov 4 (with 3 add-on points)
• So many other options!

Able to book up to 11 months in advance at Animal Kingdom Villas, and reservations at all DVC properties except Riviera or Villas at Disneyland Hotel up to 7 months in advance.

I will provide a rental agreement for legal protection and assurances of both parties, which includes a refund clause (can discuss full details when working through agreement).

Payment through PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Wise, or other agreed upon method, and willing to discuss staging out payments.

I'm happy to take requests for checking availability, but please take the time to try and check availability yourself to limit requests for difficult to book rooms. While only refreshed a few times per day, the first link on Google when searching "DVC Availability Tool" should give you a rough idea of room availability and points required before requesting an official DVC site search from me.

Thanks all!

Last edited:

Only 32 of the points are available for transfer. So would depend on how many points you are looking for.
I would be interested in all 32 that are available for transfer if you are willing to do that.

I would be interested in all 32 that are available for transfer if you are willing to do that.
At the moment, I'm not looking to transfer points until I rent out the remaining points that are not able to be transferred. Then I'll know how many would be left available for transfer. If I don't keep those points I'll be limited in the rental options I'll be able to have for folks who may need a little (or a lot) more than the 42 points expiring this year. I will keep you posted!

hello! I messaged you Thursday with some dates and haven’t heard back. Very motivated to proceed if there is availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter