Redeeming AP Voucher

Tenacious K

earning my beers
Good morning! I purchased two adult and one child discounted DVC APs and had a few questions I hope ya'll could provide your valuable insights on!

1. I received an e-mail confirmation for only one AP. All three are linked to my MDE account. Is this enough for them to pull up the information? I feel weird not having a confirmation number.

2. I'll be bringing a photocopy of my son's birth certificate for his child AP, but we don't need anything more formal for that, right?

3. The address on our drivers licenses don't match our current street address (still the same city). I can bring backup documents, like our voter registration cards and copy of bills. I've read that this should be enough to appease Disney, but has anyone had any horror stories regarding this?

4. Will also be bringing my blue DVC card. We only need one for our family, right?

1) Yes but they should have given you a confirmation number too.
2) You don't need ID for a child under 18. Also there are no child APs. All APs are the same price.
3) I think they will be fine unless you are purchasing a Florida resident AP. They really just want the photo so they can tell you are the same person who purchased the AP, and for the DVC purposes that you all live at the same address. But you may want to bring along the extra stuff.
4) Yes, so long as all of you live at the same address.

1 blue card is all you need, but you need photo ID for all adults that shows the address that matches your contract address.

Similar Question....

I ordered the Platinum Plus Passes a couple weeks ago, got an email with a 12 digit/letter code....will I literally not be able to load them to MDE until I go in person and activate the 4 passes using that one code, presumably when I arrive next December 1?

I should note, I can't find anywhere on the email where it states the stipulation of needing to be activated by 12/31/18.

In MDE, it's under "My Tickets" and shows a platinum pass for all 4 of us, but on "My Memberships and Passes" it's only my DVC member number.

In MDE, you should be able to link one of the passes to each account.
We just purchases the same pass about 2 weeks ago and they are linked to each account so you can book fastpasses at the appropriate date even though the passes are not activated yet.

In MDE, you should be able to link one of the passes to each account.
We just purchases the same pass about 2 weeks ago and they are linked to each account so you can book fastpasses at the appropriate date even though the passes are not activated yet.

May I ask how you did this? I'm gonna try on the computer rather than the App.

I did it on the computer. I think I logged into the AP on the computer went to the tickets and clicked on link tickets. Then enter the number they gave you. Similar to linking a reservation if you need to.

We just went through this. I was concerned because we also didn't see Magicbands under our names. We ended up calling and a CM helped us link everything and get our MBs to show up.

Similar Question....

I ordered the Platinum Plus Passes a couple weeks ago, got an email with a 12 digit/letter code....will I literally not be able to load them to MDE until I go in person and activate the 4 passes using that one code, presumably when I arrive next December 1?

I should note, I can't find anywhere on the email where it states the stipulation of needing to be activated by 12/31/18.

In MDE, it's under "My Tickets" and shows a platinum pass for all 4 of us, but on "My Memberships and Passes" it's only my DVC member number.

Sounds like they are already loaded into MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter