Red, White & Booze July 4th Trip Report/Vlog

Wow we just loooove fantasmic how about you?! Do you ever sit around really loud annoying "childless" millennials and wish they would shut up??? Well thats me, my sister and my mom during fantasmic so I hope it won't bother you too much in this vlog.

Today's adventure is around world showcase! An absolutely amazing part of the Disney experience! No matter how many times we go, we always find something new to try out :)
As always, join in on all the fun! I love making friends :)

I definitely try to get the most out of every day in the park by closing each park down! Even if we were stuffed from all the food we just ate at Ohana 😁

Reactions: DLo
GUUUYS the day is here where we are living it UP at the Magic Kingdom celebrating the 3rd of July! We were having so much fun riding on all the rides, watching the Royal Friendship Faire and of course the Festival of Fantasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter