Red Roof Inn Anaheim Maingate????

meangreen

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to find some first-hand knowledge of the RRI Anahim Maingate. I've seen some reports that say it's "a close walk" to DL. On maps, however, it looks to be on the order of 12-15 blocks. Am I right? Is the ART a convenient way to go? How 'bout the rooms at RRI? I think I've checked just about all of them, but are there any closer options that would be about the same price? We're going in July.

Tripadvisor.com will give reviews info on many hotels in the area. Anything on Harbor that is past Katella will be a decent walk to the main gate.

We stay at the red roof inn everytime we go mainly becasue they allow pets. The rooms are nice and clean the downside no breakfast. It's about 50 bucks a night and it's not right across the street but still walkable. We walk back and forth. It's probably about 3/4 of a mile to park maybe a mile to the actual gate. I have never used the ART maybe do a search in this thread I know someone just got back and posted about how unreliable the ART was for them to take.

azgal81 said:
We stay at the red roof inn everytime we go mainly becasue they allow pets. The rooms are nice and clean the downside no breakfast. It's about 50 bucks a night and it's not right across the street but still walkable. We walk back and forth. It's probably about 3/4 of a mile to park maybe a mile to the actual gate. I have never used the ART maybe do a search in this thread I know someone just got back and posted about how unreliable the ART was for them to take.

So, from hotel to gate, average walking speed, how long would you say the walk takes? 15-20 minutes? Is there any place along the way to pick up some quick breakfast?

15 minutes I would say depending on how fast you are able to walk. There is a coffee place in the parking lot of one of the hotels where you might be able to grab a quick breakfast there is also a denny's across from the park entrance and a mcdonald's somewhere. We normally just bring some items and eat breakfast in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter