Red Lobster/Marriot Coupons

bunny213

DIS Veteran
Hi from Texas.......
I can't find the original post right now - but around May 11, it was posted that the coupons we had sent for from 1-800-Discounts.com were some kind of a scam. I had sent my 1.95 for my coupon and figured - oh well - kiss that $ good-bye. Today I received my check back with a note that the gift certifcate I had requested is out of stock. Just thought I'd pass this along - hope everyone else gets their checks back too. (It was returned to me in the self-addressed stamped envelope they had requested that we send). The note with the check was xeroxed and there are three boxes on it -
Your gift certificate form has been returned for one of the following reasons:
Payment not enclosed
Self addressed stamped envelope not enclosed
and
The gift certificate you requested is out of stock.
Maybe all is not lost!!!!!!
Barbara

We received back for 2 different things. RL and I think the book store.

Same thing happened to me. I got my check back this week. However, the slip of paper with the three reasons for return had no check offs. I'm glad to know that I wasn't alone. Oh well, live and learn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter