Red A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes pillows

jlynch924

Mousin' Around
On our recent Alaska cruise, I was sad that the long red pillows weren't being used any longer on the Wonder. Our stateroom host said they went away when he had his last break a few months ago. Are they on any of the other ships or were they pulled from all?

Hmmm..... now that you mention it, we didn't have one in May on The Dream.
I'm trying to think back to October on The Fantasy and I have no memory of it.
I don't like them on my bed (germy) and I usually tell the host/hostess to please just leave it on the back of the couch across the top and not on the bed.

They were not on our last Dream cruise a couple of months ago. Glad to see them go! Always put it in the closet upon first entering the cabin so the steward couldn't rest it again against our clean pillows. We returned
it to the bed again upon disembarkation. Have no doubt those pillows were on many a floor as well as the bed! Yuck.

I noticed this on our WBPC in April. I was glad to see it missing, we always ended up with ones that looked filthy and I would put it in the closet to avoid having it on the bed.

Gone from the Fantasy in March, too. I didn't miss it. Too much pressure to make sure it wasn't stolen for the penalty price they charged. It's a throw pillow with some embroidery, not a silk family heirloom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!